Located at the ECIA Community Center, the .7 acre Dog Park and Annex have secure double gate entries, fresh wood chips, beautiful views, picnic benches and sun/rain shelters.
- Read, and abide by the Dog Ownership Policy
- The dog park is for the exclusive use of Eldorado owners.
- Owners and dogs enter at your own risk.
- Your dog must be registered in ECIA office and have a red tag to enter.
- Children are required to be closely supervised by an adult.
- Dog waste must be put in a trash can.
- No liquor, smoking or weapons in the dog park.
All dogs must:
- Have a record of current immunizations, spaying or neutering on file with ECIA.
- Wear an ECIA red dog tag on prominent display be leashed anywhere on ECIA property except in the dog park.
- Be removed from the dog park when aggressive behavior is exhibited.
If you have any questions call 505 466-4248 Play Safe!