Bylaws Review Committee
The mission of the Bylaws Review Committee is to:
- solicit input from all Association Members for comments and suggestions regarding the current Bylaws for ECIA;
- to assess the existing ECIA bylaws as they related to Members’ input along with Association challenges and opportunities;
- and if existing bylaws are deemed to require an update, create a new amended version and shepherd it through the approval process up to the point of voting by the Association.
As provided for in the Seventh Amended and Restated Bylaws of the Eldorado Community Association, every two years the Bylaws Review Committee reviews the Bylaws and presents revisions to the members for a vote. The Bylaws were last amended in 2022. The Bylaws Review Committee began its work in July of 2023. All members are invited to attend the committee’s working meetings and the meeting dates will be communicated as they are scheduled.
All members of the ECIA in good standing are encouraged to send comments and suggestions for changes to the Bylaws. You can submit comments and suggestions by using one of the following methods:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the comments form on the Bylaws review webpage on the ECIA website (below)
- Mail or hand deliver to the ECIA office.
Comments will be accepted until September 15, 2023. COMMENTS MUST INCLUDE THE MEMBER’S NAME AND ECIA PROPERTY ADDRESS.
After members’ comments have been evaluated by the Committee, the Board and the Association’s attorney, and a draft of proposed amendments to the Bylaws have been provided to members, a town hall will be held (most likely in early January 2024). After that town hall, the revised, proposed Bylaws will be sent to the members for a vote in April of 2024.
Jody Price [email@example.com]
Board Liaison: Ken Howard
Alt. Liaison: Amelia Adair
ECIA Staff Liaison: Ciara Walsh
MEETING TIME AND PLACE
You can find the exact dates and times on our Events Calendar.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR FEEDBACK ON THE CURRENT BYLAWS FOR POTENTIAL UPDATES IN 2024
2024 Minutes + Agendas
2023 Minutes + Agendas
2021 Minutes + Agendas
2020 Minutes + Agendas
2019 Minutes + Agendas